Monday 6 May 2019

WYNWOOD WALLS * MIAMI FLORIDA



The famous Wynwood walls is located in Miami's Wynwood district.

Wynwood Walls
2520 NW 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33127


It is a must place to visit when you travel to Miami and it's FREEIt was previously a warehouse district until 2009 they transformed it into an open gallery of artists all around the world. To be honest, this place is one of the "art"-iest and instagram-worthy places I've been. From what I read, the walls are changed frequently. So, it means that you can visit the place several times and be still in awe each time. 


Below are few of my favorite photos taken during my visit last March.









For more information on Wynwood Walls, you may visit here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Korea without a Visa for Filipinos

Last year, I booked a flight to San Francisco from Hong Kong with a 14.5 hours lay-over in South Korea. That is a loooong time to stay jus...